Luna Lou Studs Set of 3
Lindsey & Amanda, the duo behind these super cute earrings. They make unique, small-batch, one-of-a-kind accessories out of clay. No two pairs are exactly the same, just like the beautiful people who wear them.
As all clay pieces are handmade, the pieces may have some slight imperfections, although much care has been taken to prevent them.
A few notes about caring for your new polymer clay jewelry:
- Take off before working with household cleaners.
- Take care not to bend or drop polymer clay pieces.
- To clean your polymer clay pieces, wipe with a piece of damp, soft fabric.
- When you are done wearing your jewelry, store in a separate box or soft bag. The clay can be scratched by sharp surfaces.
- Do not wear in water.
- Do not wear polymer clay while applying perfume, deodorant or hairspray.